The IRFU has published an updated Match Management Guidelines document.
The document link is available by clicking here.
Please note the following:
- As per current government guidelines, no spectators should attend these events.
- Club members, committee members and officers not deemed necessary for the safe running of the event should not attend.
- Team personnel to a maximum of 40 people per team
- Attendees should arrive at the club no more than 5 minutes before the beginning of warm up.
- Changing rooms and shower facilities should remain closed.
- Players must bring their own personal water bottle with sufficient water for the duration. Water bottles cannot be shared.
- Clubs should make contact on the evening before the fixture.
The away team should provide the names of all away team players and match personnel, to ensure access.
The home team should provide details on locations of sanitation stations, directions to warm up area, where to park and the point of contact (compliance officer) who will meet the visiting team on arrival. A map of the facilities with directional arrows is also suggested.